CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 19, 2006

'tis the season

Well since I spend part of December at home in Wpg, i like to start the season early out here in BC, so that i have a few good weeks of Christmas decoration enjoyment. I myself do not put up a tree out here, though i do put up a few decorations. However, Pammer and I decorated her tree a few nights ago. We tried to set it up by candlelight....in honour of our recent 36-hour power-outtage....

Our festive evening began with some coffee and ice cream, as you can see below

Here is the tree, all nicely decorated
And here is Pammer showing off the wreath for her front door
Good times! So now i have a good month to enjoy the tree, the lights, everything!

2 comments:

rachel joy said...

ooo, I like the coffee and ice cream picture. Perhaps I shall have ice cream for supper!

Russ and Carmen said...

Hi Laura,
I found a link to your blog on Brenda's. I am VERY happy to see that you're still such a great coffee buddy. and coffee and ice cream... man, there is no better combination than that! btw, "Pammer" in your blog... is that Pam Hiebert by any chance? If it is, we were friends in high school. Crazy!!
Carmen :)