CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

winnipeg......

i do apologize for how much time has passed since my last posting. The end of the semester was really busy, i got sick for a bit, and then suddenly it was time to pack and jump on a plane. So here i am in Winnipeg. I flew in last night, and have already slept most of today away! I'm home for 10 days, so back in BC for New Years. I'm looking forward to spending some relaxing time here at home with my family. And of course, a few rowdy ping pong tournaments will be thrown in i'm sure!

I'll be sure to post some pics once i take some!!!!

2 comments:

rachel joy said...

sleep the day away ... glad somebody gets to do that!
Say hello to the fam for me.

Anna said...

Welcome home Laur. Now when on earth can I see you??