CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 22, 2007

one month later...

ok well it's been a month since my last post...time flies when you're stressed out!! Anyway, i believe I am in a slight period of "calm before the FINAL school storm" right now, which means i have time for a quick blog update.

my new place is pretty much unpacked and organized, likely as organized as it's going to get for a while. Finally got my pictures up on the wall and my internet working properly (oh telus how i came THIS close to really really really being mad at you and never using your service again).

Anyway....here are a couple pics of my living room area ......ps my least favorite thing about renting is WHITE WALLS EVERYWHERE

Well that's about it for now........talk to you again soon


2 comments:

Alana said...

did you take that massive flower picture on the wall??

Twinkle Toes said...

hey friend, suz sent me your update, sounds like you are doing well!

melisa