CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 18, 2007

update and more update

ok ok, summer holidays took priority over blogging...sorry, i'm very sorry. well now i have a whole lot of things to update you on, so be patient over the next few days as i post and post again!

So towards the end of July, my best friend Pam and I headed to Winnipeg for a week. The first part of the week was spend at my cabin near Kenora, Ontario. The weather was REALLY hot, so it was awesome to be at the lake. here are a few pics of our relaxing couple of days.

This is my cabin

I bet you didn't know that pam and i are synchronized swimmers, too. here we are sporting some of our best moves.

We headed into Kenora one day with my parents. what you need to know about Kenora is that it is famous for the big fish statue as you drive into town. His name is Husky the Musky.

Pam and I got up really early one morning and went canoeing because i wanted to shoot some pictures of the sunrise. The next couple of pics are from that morning.
This first pic is my new little experiment that i'm trying to master (which you will see appear in other photo collections to come) - taking pics using my sunglasses and their reflection.
sunrise
looking out over the lake before the sun even comes up (so...very...early...)


So there's a brief synopsis of our few days. I have more pictures posted on Facebook, so if you want, check out my page there.

1 comments:

Theresa said...

WOW! I soooo need to come next time!!!