CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

i think i win!!!


ha ha...........!! i think i may have foiled the system!! a little setting change and hopefully hopefully i have conquered comment spam!! we shall see....and please try not to mind the little verification step you now have to go through when you post a comment....it just proves to me and the world that you really are human afterall...not some cyborg, robot or computer, but an actual person...a person who wants to and cares enough to post a meaningful comment...and that just makes my heart beat a little faster...and maybe shed a lone tear....

oh yes and wouldn't we all enjoy a few pictures being posted here and there?? i do believe....oh and if anyone can tell me how i can get my picture overthere by my name, by my profile, could you let me know...?!?!?! great.......thanks a bunch!!

0 comments: