CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

things that make me happy today...


well besides the obvious rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens.........

i must say (and i somewhat hesitate, based on the similar theme of my past few postings, and my faithful blog readers who could care less about hockey....) that as i sit here watching Sportsnet News, what is making me REALLY REALLY happy right now is that NHL highlights are once again gracing top spot when the 10pm show rolls around. To add to that......the Canucks are doing well thus far.....and of course that brings a big smile to my face!!

Long weekends also makes me happy......though i must confess, i haven't really been working lately, so it's like i've been on a really really really long weekend, with some school work interspursed here and there....but i digress........long holiday weekends are great when filled with good food and good friends!

A few other things make me happy too, but they will get their own special blog posting, coming soon to a computer near you (a little preview....the OC, Anderson Cooper and Jack Daniels)

And finally, my favorite pass time also makes me happy.......sleep......good, long, uninterrupted, comfy, cozy in my down duvet sleep..........and that's where i'm going now.......peace out

0 comments: