CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 24, 2005

the secret is out


perhaps it's because i've suppressed and repressed this "secret love" so deeply, that i forgot to add him to my "secret" list before......so now i am going to dedicate an entire blog (albeit brief) to him. now, i know i am setting myself up for mockery by doing this, but i don't care....mock all you want, i still think he's great.

i know he's geeky and even looks pretty gay, but then again, he wears that WWJD bracelet and so that just throws everything off kilter.....but the main point is that he has a GREAT voice.

And that is why i love Clay Aiken.

Now i will definitely admit that his song "invisible" definitely is a little shady and stalker-like, but really it's not the lyrics that matter......listen to the voice people...... listen to the voice...........

2 comments:

sjanzen said...

I am so ashamed. I forsee our friendship coming so a sudden halt due to this love which I would advise you to keep as a secret. Also, did I see Kelly Clarkson on that list anywhere? She is my girl crush, and proud of it! ohyes . . . since you've been gone. oh the memories.

coffee-to-go-please said...

fair enough...i should dedicate a blog post to Kelly now...she is totally not a secret love of mine; that one i will freely declair..!!