CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

ode to kelly




Since U Been Gone i want to Breakaway; Because of You i'm a Beautiful Disaster and I Hate Myself for Losing You. But you won't see the tears i cry, Behind These Hazel Eyes.

Ah Kelly Clarkson! I must say, i was a little ashamed to admit my love for Clay, but with Kelly, it's a completely different story........I LOVE HER AND AM PROUD OF IT!!!!!

She's fabulous, and DAMN can she sing!!! While her voice is quite high and soprano like, totally in a range i can hardly hit, that definitely does not stop me from belting it out in my car. Good times. If you do not partake in such a thing, i totally recommend it. Sing it out people, sing it out!!!!!!!!

just take a minute and ignore that whole "From Justin to Kelly" mishap......beauty, well done everyone....and now let's carry on........Kelly will always be my #1 Idol!!!!

0 comments: