CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

ahhh seattle....

so i had some fun with my camera while i was in seattle this past weekend. of course there are the ever so popular space needle pics that need to be included. there's this little garden thingy full of flowers right across the street from my school, a little bit of green in the middle of seattle cement.....it's called the p-patch as you can see below and a few of pics i've included are from there. also you will see the loverly cruise ship that i stare at while i eat lunch....every time i'm down for school the ship is there, taunting me, saying "ha ha you don't get to go on a cruise..."

anyway...enjoy!



 Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

rachel joy said...

That could be the very same cruise ship that arrives in my little town on Thursdays. I just heard it sound its horn an hour ago as it sailed away, perhaps for the last time this season.