CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 30, 2007

Mazzy's first snowfall

Welcome to a new series I like to call "Mazzy's First..." Just because I don't have children doesn't mean I can't celebrate the "first's" of something important to me. And since my car (aka Mazzy the Mazda) is my new baby, I will now be sharing its monumental milestones with you all. Yes yes, make fun all you like but excuse me for trying to have some fun.

Anyway, the lower mainland got its first taste of winter this week. It didn't last long (but the second blast is likely pending this weekend) but it was cold, snowy and beautiful on Monday night.


And now I share with you: Mazzy's First Snowfall (and a few more pictures I took outside my apartment)





2 comments:

The McKays said...

i am totally laughing outloud! of course you can blog about important things sans real baby...your car is looking very cute in the snow! :)

btw--you never did answer my question about the pumpkin carving...you really did that?! and where can i get those intricate patterns?

Theresa said...

Those are great snow pics!!! I love my garage!
Wow! I thought a 10lb baby was big, you really outdid yourself!