CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

when bad pumpkins happen to good people...

Well my lovely pumpkin carvings you saw from my last post sadly did not last forever. Indeed I actually forgot about them out on Pam's deck (whoops!!) and let me tell you, they went downhill fast. And then after I noticed their sad state, I avoided them longer, because plain and simple, they were GROSS! But finally, I had to deal with them...and I wasn't about to go in without protection.

Luckily I was able to find some gloves and a mask...
All right...all systems go....time to move....
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! So disgusting!! Who knew pumpkins could rot like that....the one on the right was so mushy and soft that my fingers went right through it when i tried to pick it up....it was not an enjoyable experience!!!!!


I do not approve of this task....
But don't worry, I cleaned up the mess...and learned my lesson...next year i will have to pay attention to my little pumpkins and dispose of them much quicker!!!


0 comments: