CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

tis the season...

...for christmas plays at church!!!
Pammer's niece Maya (age 8) had a solo and 2 dance numbers (she was very excited about it!!) Here's one of the dances, Maya is in the middle

And here she is singing

I don't actually know any of these kids in the nativity scene, but they were all really cute and i thought the cow costume was a nice touch!
And of course, gotta love kids waving at their parents!!!

4 comments:

The W's said...

Awwww....I missed the kids program at South Abby this year. They are always SO good!

Theresa said...

You are the best Auntie Laura there is!!! I can't believe you put me on your blog!!! I feel real special!!! Maya

Theresa said...

You got some wonderful shots! You are great!

Theresa said...

You scored major brownie/coffee points with this one!