CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 24, 2007

Home for Christmas...

...and it's a wee bit chilly!! I flew into Winnipeg last night and was quickly reminded of how lucky I am to live on the west coast (and how much of a wuss i've become!!) Today, it was the wind that was viscious. Temperature wise, it wasn't too bad, but add the wind and it's a whole new story. Pictures from Christmas with the fam will come later, but for now, here's a snowy scene from today that will hopefully cause you to be thankful and warm in your house!!!

5 comments:

The W's said...

Crazy! I would love the snow but not the cold!!

Theresa said...

Better you there than me girl! Yuck!

Theresa said...

Thanks for being my personal delivery company!

Theresa said...

Glad to be home?

Theresa said...

I'll take the rain over that any day!!!