CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

new shoes!!

Last weekend one of my old roomies was in town for a quick visit, and we always take time to hit the mall together. I am on the hunt for some black sandals with heels to wear in my bridesmaid duties at my brother's wedding in June. And because I'm trying hard to live on a budget, they are the only thing I should have considered buying. We went into LeChateau, where i NEVER shop, but I'm glad I did!!! I found these shoes displayed below and they were too sweet to pass up!! And who doesn't need cute summer shoes for work and play???!!?!?!!


Now I just need to paint my toenails!!!

3 comments:

Raz said...

You SO have the ankles to pull off these super sexy shoes!
NICE BUY!!!
....I love new shoes!!!

Theresa said...

Awesome shoes!

LeAnna said...

no! don't JUST paint your toes!!! Go get a pedicure, it makes it all that much more fun!