CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 09, 2008

another week, another fleur

Well not much happened this week - little bit of work, little bit of play, little bit of time with "rebs" shooting some flowers. My apartment, of course, remains in chaos, as the packing continues, just 3 weeks left!!!!! And another highlight from this week, that most people don't care about, is that the semi-finals of the NHL playoffs got underway...ahh...good hockey!!

Anyway, here are some fleurs to share with y'all, a random assortment of gerbras, a tulip and even some dandilions that i think look like pretty perty weeds :)




This is a pic I took while on a walk at lunch today - I'm looking over the edge of a bridge, to the water below (pretty sure that's my head at the bottom of the shot, the black dot) and in the midst of the tree reflection, you can see a bicycle that someone has abandoned, sitting below the water's surface

5 comments:

The McKays said...

seriously, stop counseling and start a photography business. :)

Theresa said...

Ohh! That first pic would be perfect for at church!!! Can I use it?

Raz said...

Dude- I love your madd photog skills! Have I mentioned that already?!
Can I save some of these on my laptop for desktop pics??

L&D said...

Wow. Rebs rules!

Theresa said...

Come on now girl! I got my Whistler post up! You've got way more pics than me! Show them off!!