CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

day 3 - a rainy ride home

Well, our last day has arrived and it's time to go home...it's not so hard to leave when it's raining I guess...but it would have been nice to have a couple more days to relax!! Anyway, the train ride home was still beautiful, in a different way other than sunshine...lots of low cloud, fog/mist and raindrops...still cool for photos!!
this is just to see if you've read till the end of my 3 posts!!!! Our hotel had WICKED robes...lol!!! here are pammer and I showing them off...Pammer doing a Zoolander, and me being pensive...



Ok you've made it this far, here are a few last pics of the scenery on the way home...late afternoon after the rain, some cool lighting for sure


And back to North Van, under the Lyons Gate Bridge, and it was time to disembark and head home....

SWEET weekend full of fun, laughter, food, drink and of course FAB company!!!!!!

6 comments:

Theresa said...

I love that you posted the robes!!! It was a great weekend! You've got fantastic pics!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura...Judi here..I love your pictures and your stories behind them..you have a knack. Good luck with your move too.

rachel joy said...

I read it all! It was easy to read, good stories and pics.

Raz said...

Ok, that housecoat is HILARIOUS!!! LOVE the spots and stripes, girls.

Mama Bear said...

you totally inspired me to take the train to whistler. I think i need to go this summer!

Twinkle Toes said...

looks beautiful! especially dig the robes.