CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

rain, visits, and one last sunny day

Sorry for the lengthy delay...but it's been a busy couple of weeks!!! Halloween has come and gone, and suddenly it's the middle of November!!!! Where does the time go?!?!?!?!?! Most recently, over this last weekend, my parents came for a visit!!!! Because the stat holiday fell on Tues, I took Monday off too, so had a nice 4-day weekend. My parents arrived last Thursday evening and were here until Tuesday morning. It rained most of the time they were here, so we filled our time with shopping (yay IKEA!!) and lots and lots of games of Settlers!!!!!! Pammer came over a couple of evenings and joined in the Settlers fun!!!!!

Like i said, it is now the rainy monsoon season here on the west coast and it did rain most of the weekend however on Monday, the sun actually showed up for a bit!! We took advantage of the break in the clouds to go for a walk around Mill Lake. It was late in the afternoon, so the sun was going down (and the moon was up) by the time we made our way around the loop, but I still got a couple of pics


lol i love that you can see their cute little feet (as turbo duck sticks his head out of the picture, lol)!!!


The following few pics I took a couple of weeks back, right at the very end of October, as we had a couple of beautiful sunny days and I spent my lunchhours walking and taking pictures



2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

I love the settlers game! great pics.

L&D said...

Oooooooh! Me likes the pic of the grass blade and beautiful drops of dew.
(How poetic hey? Ya, that's right. I'm in school.)

Thanks for smacking my bum the other day. Me liked that too.