CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

these boots are made for walking...

A few weeks ago, I finally got my butt in gear and got a gym pass again. I actually enjoy going to the gym, but i'm also very good at procrastinating! I enjoy the feeling of soar muscles after a good workout. Anyway, on with the post....last week i went to the gym on mon, tues and thurs. We had some good weather last week and I actually managed to go for walks outside on almost all my "days off" from the gym. I was pretty impressed with myself! Here are some pictures from all of my walks. Wed i spent some time at Mill Lake.
(ok this picture was actually taken later that evening from my balcony)

These poor ducks only had so much water in which to swim...you can see the ice in the top right hand corner of the picture


hellooooooo Mt. Baker...!!
And i took some self portraits, because they're fun


lol look at them walking on the ice!!

On Saturday Pammer and I went and did some walking in Downes Bowl...here's Pammer truckin' up a big hill...the trooper did it twice!!!


Some cool looking fungi...
And a pink glove pointing us in the right direction
On Sunday I went out to White Rock to hang out with a friend. I was hoping for a nice sunset, but unfortunately it did not deliver...well, it was ok, but i wanted more. White Rock is very hilly. My calves hurt the next day. But it's still a pretty scenic place to visit, so i guess the sore muscles were worth it.

So there you have it...3 different walks...that's been my excitement lately...lol...ah well, at least i'm getting in shape!!

1 comments:

Twinkle Toes said...

very nice laura...yes the sunset was suttle, but nice!