CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

what the what??!?!?!?!?!?!

I thought winter was over!!!!!! After all the great sunshine, i was expecting rain, but SNOW? again??? This is what my view looked like from my apartment this afternoon...boooooo



Thankfully, i had taken the day off for some medical appts (including an AMAZING 75 min hot stone massage....sweet.....) so didn't have brave the commute home, however Pammer and I did experience some slick, icy, blizzardy roads as we ran a couple of errands this afternoon, and almost got stuck once or twice...sheesh...now i'm home, warming myself by the fire, and am trying not to worry about the morning commute....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in love with the Wild Orange Spa!!! Lets do that again. I am also very glad that I got you home safe and we didn't get into an accident. That would have sucked!