CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 31, 2006

the scenic side....part 1

I took many many pictures while I was at the cabin and had a lot of fun experimenting with sepia, b&w and macro modes while trying to capture things with somewhat of an artistic flair. I'd say some worked out pretty darn well!! I'll try to choose my favories otherwise i could post a TON of shots..lol


that's my bro looking at the sunset

i think i took sunset pictures every night, though some days the colors were better than others
out for a canoe ride in Beaver Bay...this is an old rope swing that someone put up years ago
Ok i realize there is not much color to be seen in these shots but i have discovered that i LOVE sepia....lol...anyway, look at the next blog where there's more color to be found

1 comments:

Anna said...

That sunset pic is worthy enough for one of those inspirational posters... or atleast for a picture frame... can you send me a copy?