CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 31, 2006

clearwater bay adventures

Well i just spent a great week at the lake with my family, though my dad had to go back to the city and work for part of the time. Here are a few pics of some things we did, places we went, etc etc

This is one of a few times my brother and I canoed mom around.......this time we decided to paddle around our island before the sunset....but mom and I had just poured our daily gin & tonic...so mom brought hers along for the ride......i myself could not paddle while sipping, so mine stayed in the fridge for later

Ah Kenora....home of the world famous Husky the Muskie, a giant fish on the waterfront as you drive into town.
this was a bit later on the canoe ride mentioned above.......we didn't quite make it all the way around the island by sunset, but it was all good....we even saw a deer
Here I am in front of the main cottage
Ah puzzles......lake entertainment on rainy days that turns into "can't sleep, gotta finish the puzzle"......my dad and I worked on this crazy puzzle off and on for about 2 days and finally finished it at 12:30am

ah the joys of the lake............!!!

1 comments:

Anna said...

Hey Laur,
Remember that puzzle we did (or finished for someone else) at your cabin years ago? I think it was in the guest cabin, and it was of all these China teacups and there were extra pieces and you were supposed to be able to find the Great Wall hidden in the design??? We never found the wall even though we looked for SO long!