CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

out with the old, in with the new!!

I love taking pictures!!! A couple of years ago I got a little digital camera for Christmas. It's done pretty well for me the past few years. However, I am taking a couple of good trips this summer, and wanted a camera to help me capture my adventures. So thanks to my income tax return, I decided it was time to retire my little PowerShot A520....
Please help me welcome the newest member of my family, the Canon Rebel Xti (shall I call you "rebs"?!!) I got it this weekend and I can't wait to find some time to play around with it and see all it can do!!!!!

So, let me leave you with a few of my favorite shots from the past couple of years...good job little PowerShot A520, good job






3 comments:

Raz said...

It's called a Rebel?!
LOVE it.
You must call it 'Rebs'.
Or maybe Shutter Rebel... like 'shut 'er' down, Rebel' + total camera play-on-words.
Brilliant, I know.
;O)

Theresa said...

Sweet! But I don't want to be in all the Alaska pics! Gonna have to get me a new camera tooo!!!

Anonymous said...

congrata-freakin-lations!!!!! so glad you have this little baby in your hands now...isnt it so much fun? did you decide on a lens?