CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

T-Squared bday shout out!!

My good friend Theresa is uber good at giving me stealth shout-outs in her blog postings. But seeing as this posting is all about her and her cel-o-bration of the day of her birth, this is my way of returning a shout out in a not-so-stealth way!!

Pammer and I began the evening by watching T-dog's son J-meister show of his Ovechkin-like moves at his roller hockey game - he's #18 in the red

J-meister moving with Ovech-like speed
Pammer took a pic of me and T-Dog....gotta say...J-Meister had the best looking cheering section in the whole arena

After the game was over, it was time to carry on with bday festivities!! yay! happy "29th" bday T-dog!!! A little cheesecake supreeze will make anyone's day!! (can't help but notice that we have been using the "29" candles a lot this year...seems to be a very popular birthday amongst my friends...and i think it will remain just as popular next year, and the year after!!!)

T-dog opening gifts whilst J-meister looks onward (thinking to himself..."sheesh...more card making materials..really??!!)


Happy birthday dude...hope you had a stellar day!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, totally looks like the funnerest person in the world!
So wish I could have been there!
29 is a great year. I have cycled past a few times on my way higher.
Quelle Celebration, Therese!

Well, persons, keep posting those fab pics. I find them to be tres magnifique.
The 'J-meister' persons (?) seems mighty amazing aussi. Althought je ne sais pas de 'ovechkin'?
Je pense que tu est tres, tres, lucky avoir les grand [great] personnes dans your vive.
Au revoir,
ta francophone amie.

Raz said...

josh wuz here.