CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

up close and personal with nature

I spent a couple of lunchhours this week playing with my new camera. I wandered through the parks near my work and found some great flowers to take pictures of. It was cloudy most of the week, which is not my favorite for picture taking, but i guess you don't have to worry about shadows and glare and stuff like that, so i suppose it's a good time to take pics.

Anyway, enjoy some of my fave's that I have captured with "Rebs" this week!






6 comments:

Chesterfield Cigarettes said...

Yesterday I visited your blog and liked it very much! I have found a lot of really interesting and useful information there! The time I have spent reading was wonderful and I may say that you’ve done a great job! There are also wonderful photos! I’ve immediately added your blog to my favorite links and will enter it any time when in need of something positive. Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

I think this dude above is bogus. Don't go to that site, peeps!

Raz said...

Sweet pictures! Might this be 'Shutter Rebs'?

L&D said...

Nice shots lady Laura. You do have a gift that's for sure!!

tina. said...

hey- good job Laur. what lens does Rebs have on???

miss you.
xx

Theresa said...

Fantastic pics! I'm sure that new camera will be well used!