CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A few wedding pics

Well I'm back from holidays (and am ready to go away again...holidays soooo beat working...!!). I had a FABULOUS time, both at the wedding and in New York. Here are a few pics I took on wedding day (as I tried to stay out of the way of the photographer....!!!) as we sweltered away in 30+C heat...you can find a few more pics on Facebook too.

Here was the sign at the church where my bro got married
And here is my family (minus me, because i'm taking pictures)


I handed my camera off to my dad for a bit, as we had to take some pics of the whole wedding party. Like I mentioned in my last post, I got to be the "best woman" and stand up on my bro's side during the ceremony, which was pretty cool.
Bride and Groom out for a stroll
Cute picture up on a scenic bridge

Again, out for a leisurely stroll
And enjoying a laugh on the bench...how cute!

So there you go, a few highlights from the wedding....we had a great time, despite the heat. Everything went really well, I think we all had fun at both the ceremony and dancing the night away at the reception!!!!

0 comments: