CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 06, 2008

FYI...it's been busy...

hey peeps...just a brief interlude to tell you what's been going on, where I am, and where i'm going....sorry no pics in this post but there will be many pics to come!! Suffice to say it's been a bit of a whirlwind lately...lots going on!!

I moved into my new condo last weekend...well, my boxes moved in and i will be sleeping there within the next couple of weeks. I painted the bedroom ceilings, got new carpet and am getting some tiling done on the bathroom floors.

I am on holidays right now, currently in Ontario - i flew in yesterday. I'm here for my wedding party duties in my brother's wedding, which is tomorrow. I get to actually stand up for him, on his side, and be his "best woman", hold the rings and sign the important documents...should be good times!!! I got a pedicure today, and i'm hoping i don't melt away in this 30C heat....

Then more fun happens, as Sunday afternoon I head down to Buffalo and catch a flight to New York City. Pammer is flying out from Seattle, we will attempt to find each other in JFK Airport and then we are spending a fun filled week being tourists in the big apple!!!! yahoo!!!!

Once all the fun is over, i get to come back to BC, to my new place, and start unpacking and decorating. Whew, i'm tired just thinking about it! Anyway, as you can now tell, there will be many pics to come, but in the meantime, i have put a few pics of my new place on Facebook, so please check them out there.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Safe travels! Have a load of fun!!!

Raz said...

Make sure you take some 'Laura time'!!!
Just relax, snooze in a chair in the sun or something!!
Hooray for self-care!