CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

ZOOM ZOOM!!

So since I have a job now, it was finally time to do something i've been waiting a LONG time for...
I BOUGHT A NEW CAR!!!!!!! My poor old car - a 1993 Nissan Altima - was just suffering more and more each day...i truly maximized the phrase "driving it into the ground" - i don't think my car could have lasted one more day!! This was a happy and sad occasion, as i really did love my old car and it has been good and reliable (until last week!). It was the car i learned to drive on, way back in the day, so it's been around for a while!!

Here I am saying goodbye to my little Nissan

One last hug to say goodbye...

The newbie and the oldie....side by side!!!!!!! Nissan, say hello to Mazda!


Here she be....my new pretty car....Mazda 3 Sport....allow me to do my Vanna White pose!

A little kiss for my new car!!


On the drive home!!


The symbol of Zoom Zoom :)


Some pics today, in the daylight


My new little ride!!!! So much fun!!! Her bells and whistles make me smile...and the heated seats keep my bum warm on an early morning drive to work!!


I found myself staring out the window at work quite often today, just to look at my pretty car. Then i drove to Starbucks on my lunchbreak, even though it's super close by, just because i wanted to drive my new car...lol...ahhh...so fun!! Anyone want to come for a ride??????

8 comments:

The W's said...

I'll come for a ride!! How fun to have a new car! I must say though, I'm a little disappointed Kendel...I mean, Mazda is nice and all but VW??????

Theresa said...

Yippy!!! I guess you still made it to work on Monday! I was kinda waiting for your phone call, sniff sniff! hehehe

rachel joy said...

Congratulations! On the car, the job, and your cutie patootie outfit. We shall be in touch for a visit soon!

Mama Bear said...

YAY! we have the same car. same colour and everything. it rocks!!

Anonymous said...

hey,
the day finally arrived..you get out of school and up in the world you move! me thinks your little car should make a little trip to see my little doggie..and me of course! congrats!

Anonymous said...

by the way, anonymous is ca...i don't know how to do all this new fangled interweb stuff...

Unknown said...

Nice ride! I smell a road trip in your future. How about Tofino in January. Congratulations on the new Job!

Anonymous said...

A new job and a new car!!! Congratulations Laura...you have worked hard and deserve both very much. See you next summer in Winnipeg as I am sure you will be looking for some long drive...

Judi from Winnipeg