CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

what's the deal?

ok, so nothing too exciting is going on these days...i'm looking for a job and not finding one thus far, so in the meantime, i'm going to write a blog about nothing important! HA! well i figured it has been a while since i posted my east coast pictures, so those who faithfully check my blog for updates deserve something to read.


So here's what i came up with to talk about:
what's the deal with CROCS??? Nearly everybody has a pair (or a pair of the cheaper rip-off variety) and they come in every color under the sun. And yet everybody also mocks them!! I mean, i love my crocs because they are just so comfy, but people make fun of me all the time because i wear them! i get that they're ugly, not very stylish, kinda clunky, etc etc, but they're COMFY!! why does that not win them points?
Don't get me wrong, i think people can go too far and push the ugly envelope by attaching some of those tacky "hole plugging" decorative objects. And i have realized personally the downfall of walking in the woods in crocs, because the tree needles just jump right into your feet and it hurts. Walking in dusty conditions also is not terribly enjoyable, you definitely need to wash your feet afterwards.
BUT besides these downfalls, i think my crocs are fabulous. so there. I can take your mocking. i will just run away from your hurtful words...run in my crocs.
sigh...i need a job...

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Can't say that I've ever even tried any on!!!
Hang in there friend, you will find a job, a job for you to love and use the skills and gifts you have. The job for you is out there, sometimes they are just more hidden than other!!!

The W's said...

I LOVE my crocs too! I have to admit I was kind of against them in the beginning but only because everyone had them. I never mocked anyone for wearing them. I tend to go agains what everyone is wearing until the fad has kind of passed and then I break down :) They are very comfy. My problem now is that because it rains a lot here it's not so good wearing them. Yeah, the holes don't help :)
Hope you find a job soon. Hey......Rupert may have a job.....:) :)

LeAnna said...

well, i have two pair and i wouldn't have made it thru this pregnancy, thus far, had i not had them. they are my life savers and i am a croc wearer for life!