CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Obama day

Tuesday Jan 20 was a historic day, as everybody knows....I was fortunate to start work at 10am, which meant I got to watch Obama get sworn in live at 9am (pacific time). Later that day, I decided i would take a walk on my lunch hour and take some photos to commemorate what the day looked like around me and to capture so beauty on this historic day. It's been cold and frosty around here as of late. We got a break in the fog on Tuesday, and the bright blue sky broke through. I like how you can see the frosty tips on the tree branches
Some people with a little kid were feeding the ducks...there were a million of them around, feeding so nice and calm...until the crazy old man walked by and didn't put his yappy dog on a leach like he was supposed to....i just caught part of the chaotic scene as the ducks took off in a panic!!

I love frost. it's so beautiful! i love it on trees, grass and leaves! As I was crouched down, taking all sorts of different shots of frosty things, the same crazy old man mentioned above (with the yappy dog) walked by and was like "surely there can't be anything to see down there!" Well you're wrong old man, there's plenty of beauty down here on the ground. Have a look see at some of my favorite shots.




See! was i right, or was i right? plenty of beauty to be seen! So in your face old man!! (and keep your freaking dog on a leash!!!)
Then i saw some cool red berries...they added a nice splash of colour to the landscape!

and again, more frost! yay frost!

So there you have it...a few photos to capture the beauty i saw, on that historic January day!

1 comments:

Mama Bear said...

great pictures!